Monday 11 January 2010

I'm still here!

Hi folks. Just wanted to drop by and say that I'm still here and the blog is still alive and well. The last few months have been incredibly busy at work, while the annual Christmas games rush knocked me for six and left me all gamed out.

However, I'm refreshed and ready to go again, but there will be a few changes to the blog going forward. First, updating the blog was taking up a lot of time. So I've decided the days of long reviews and previews is over (for the most part).

I'll instead try and concentrate on regular, smaller, bite-sized nuggets of gaming goodness, ie what I've been playing, my thoughts on gaming in general and some random games-related gibberish.

I'm still passionate about gaming and continue to play a broad selection, so there should be plenty to get my teeth into.

Plus, you'll find links on the right-hand side which take you to my Raptr and Playfire accounts. Feel free to browse my games collection and add me as a friend on both.

So worry not, the moose is on his way back :)

Happy new year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear! I've always enjoyed your blogs!!