Sunday 12 October 2008

Forza goes Loco Roco

My games collection continues to grow with every passing month, but I'm ashamed to say I still have loads of games kicking about which lie half finished. So, I've decided to get stuck into them again, taking them one at a time until I clear the backlog.

So, while rummaging through my collection on Saturday afternoon, I found my copy of Forza 2 on 360. I haven't played it since last summer, so I put it on to take another look.

When Forza 2 came out, I spent more time designing cars than actually driving them. So I was delighted to rediscover my Loco Roco car today. Inspired by the excellent PSP game, the car design took me a little over nine hours. I thought I'd post it so you could take a look. Click the images to see them in full detail.



3 comments:

EvilRedEye said...

Christ, that's dedication. 'Tis nice though.

Anonymous said...

You have w-a-y too much time on your hands! Good work though, and it's good to find a blogger who writes with so much love for their subject and so much authority, instead of some of the mindless, rambling drivel you find on Blogger. Keep it up dude!

custom writing paper said...

Car is good, but color and vinyl isn't my. I like some brutal things - not a child's like this one